Sure, when underwear was invented it was an ingenious way to keep britches clean and they were certainly more comfortable than having scratchy pants pestering one’s man parts. By 2008, we’d grown weary of sweating and squirming in the same old traditional cotton underwear.
Convinced there was a better way, we futzed and fine-tuned until we could give working guys Buck Naked™ Underwear. So named because they feel like you’re wearing nothing at all.
Need a little more convincing that it’s time to change your underwear?
- You’re tired of suffering from the “Southern Swamp”.
- Cheapo boxers make your apple basket feel like a speed bag.
- Constricting tighty whities put the next generation in jeopardy.
- Your pants feel like a swimming pool when you’re working up a sweat.
- It’s like going commando, but keeps your pants in better shape.
- As free as you can feel without getting tackled by security.
- Funk died in the ’70’s. Keep it from making a comeback in your shorts.