If your wish for a merry Christmas is to go about your holiday feeling like you’re wearing nothing at all, we have several Buck Naked™ Underwear options to suit any occasion. Feeling festive? We’ve got Candy Cane Striped Boxers. Have some business to attend to up at the North Pole? You’re going to want to pull on a pair of our new Wind Saver Boxer Briefs.
Here’s a cheat sheet to plot out the twelve days of Christmas going Buck Naked. We think you’ll agree it’s the most fun since mistletoe!
- Classic Red or Deep Hunter Green: Switch off between the two colors in a myriad of underwear styles – boxers, boxer briefs or briefs – whenever you want to boost your holiday spirits.
- Candy Cane Striped Patterned Boxers and Boxer Briefs: You’ll be feeling jolly at any Christmas party when you pull on a pair of these limited-edition holiday skivvies.
- Wind Saver Boxer Briefs: If Polar Vortex wind conditions blast through your work pants and create cold conditions in your southern hemisphere, these are the fix to keep you warm where it counts.
- Extra-Long Boxer Briefs: Planning on scrambling up the chimney anytime soon? You’re gonna need the extra 3 1/2 inches in the legs to stay put during activity.
- Finish Line Check Patterned Boxers and Boxer Briefs: Rev that engine and get spiffy for New Year’s Eve with our new “date night” Finish Line Check pattern.
- Base Layer Shirt and Pants: If your body hair isn’t enough insulation on sub-zero days, might we suggest adding a Buck Naked Base Layer Shirt and/or Pants under your Duluth workwear to keep you warm and dry? Wick the sweat without the bulk or stink.
Want to give the gift of Buck Naked to someone this Christmas? How about wrapping it up in our reusable, amusable Buck Naked Man Can!
Women go Buck Naked too! Shop Buck Naked Underwear for women.